Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jeremy talking about MI5.





Good Evening!!! It's been a busy day for me...I have been re-shooting my final project all day and now all I have to do is upload it to my editing program and put it together and add the sound effects....I'm going to record those tomorrow morning when I get up....I need music and a telephone ringing...Shouldn't be too hard to get those recorded....That's what my sound recorder is for...So we shall see how that works out for me....As for the video today....It's from the Conan O'Brien show that Jeremy was one a few nights ago....this is the part where he is talking about MI5....I haven't watched it but when I get out of school next week I am going to be catching up on all the videos of Jeremy's that I haven't seen...plus I am going to start doing a few more things for my blog....So wait and see what I do in the coming months....As for the picture...It's from Age of Ultron...Really good one of Jeremy too!!! I know yesterdays blog was a big rant but it had to be talked about....I wanted it be known that no matter what people say about Jeremy and accuse him of doing and of being that I will always support him....He means more to me than what people say about him....He is only a man and I believe that he is a good man...So say what you will about this man but know this: No matter what you say I will always respect, admire and love this man. Yes, he says some pretty dumb things and does some dumb things too, but that just shows me that he is only human and is prone to making mistakes, just like everyone else on the planet. He isn't perfect and I wouldn't want him any other way...So to all of the prissy, whiney, cry baby girls out there that think that they are so perfect in their lives, Grow up....Get a life, get a hobby and leave this man alone...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment