Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hope the seams hold up! *big grin*



Good Afternoon!!! Pretty good day so far....Had a few errands to run this morning before being able to post....Worked my butt off last night at work but it was great....We were busy up until we closed too....Seems people think that if they come into the store at 8:45 pm we will stay open later....People, we close at 9 pm and you need to leave by that time so that we can close the store and prepare for the next day....Got home at about 15 minutes till 10....So I was able to rest for a bit and unwind before heading to bed....Have to work the same shift tonight and tomorrow night too...Anyways....Enough of work....Let's talk about this tease of a man....He is being a bit of a tease today when he posted this on his twitter page and his whosay account.....I love it!!!! I want to go to his twitter page and make a comment...But I think I'll just say it here....Honey, what if the seams don't hold up???? Would that be a bad thing??? As a woman I don't think it would...*sly smirk*....But that's just me!!! You look amazing as always and the costume will fit you like a glove....Can't wait to start getting pictures of you in that costume looking all yummy and sexy as hell!!! course then again you look yummy and sexy no matter what you are wearing!!! Keep the pictures coming babe....I love it!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe in Atlanta Babe...Have fun too!!!! Take lots of selfies and post them....We love to see them and you are a true treasure of Twitter and must be protected!!!! The Social Media got so much better when you joined!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment