Monday, May 25, 2015

A Short Ramble Today!!





Good Evening!!!! It has been a wonderful day!! I had the day off and decided to be a lazy bum all day....Well that is after I took my mom to work and then went to the gym for an hour then to the store for a few things we needed....I came home about noon and took a shower then relaxed for the rest of the day...Was nice to just do nothing all day... I work tomorrow 2:30 to 7....So a short shift..then off until Friday!!! So a busy week this week...Okay not a lot going on with Jeremy other than the man is just amazing as always....These pictures were taken earlier this month and were of him coming into LAX and the last one was him on the plane....No idea where it was taken....All I know is that he took it himself and posted it to his twitter....This man is a gem!!! I got my final grade for my class this semester...I got a B...Damn...My A streak is over...But I'm happy with it...So now to relax and enjoy the new job and my summer off!!! So anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Sorry this is so short but not really feeling it today....Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment