Friday, May 15, 2015

I'd Write Jeremy's Name in My Blank Space!





Good Evening!!!! What amazing day it has been!!!! I've been up since 6 am because I had to go in and fill out the paper work for my new job...I start training on Monday and I can't wait....To finally have a job and to be able to get caught up on my bills and purchase the things that I need will take a lot of the stress off of me and my mom!! I will be posting at all hours of the day so it will be a bit weird at first but I will try and get a posting done every day...Okay the video is Blank Space by Taylor Swift...I actually like this song and it really doesn't have anything to do with Jeremy...Well it does and it doesn't....I guess it does because of the part that says I've got a Blank Space baby and I'll write your name...I saw something on Tumblr earlier today and actually replied to it...The person posted "You wouldn't kick him out of your bed would you?" and ten posted a picture of Jeremy....Well of course I had to reply...So I said I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. I might tie him to it but would never kick him out of it...Can you blame me??? Course then again as the old saying goes, He could eat crackers in my bed anytime!!! Okay...Onto the picture...It's a pizap that I created a few months ago and I just had to repost it!!! Now most of you know hat Jem is probably my all time favorite character that Jeremy has done, well that and Brian Gamble from SWAT, so of course I had to give Jem his own pizap...And it's a Halloween one...And of course the description Wickedly Sexy Jem describes him to a T!!!! Jeremy of course is Wickedly Sexy Too!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!! Look forward to seeing new pictures from the set of Captain America: Civil War...Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment