Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Drawing of Jeremy as JAX



Good Morning!!!! What great morning it is turning out to be too....I have to work this afternoon but it's a short shift so that's a good thing for me...At least I can come home and chill and watch TV before going to bed....Plus I can read too!!! Always a good thing for me....I just finished Sherrilyn Kenyon's book STYXX the day before and it was a fantastic read....I wanted to cry in several places and scream in other places....I know it's just a fictional character but you really do become quite attached to them...Her books a fantastic and I have been waiting to read this book since I got it last year....Awesome book!!! Okay I know most of you are wondering who the drawing is of....Well the drawing was done for me by one of my friends on tumblr (jeremyhawka**)...It's great too!!! I had asked this person to draw Jeremy as a genie for me....And I think it turned out amazing!!! this is my character JAX in my script that I am working on....I love the way he turned out!!! As for the second picture...I found it on tumblr yesterday and thought that it was pretty cute....I'm not sure where it was taken but I think it was taken at the Comic palooza in Houston this week....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe on the Set Babe!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment