Thursday, April 30, 2015

Jeremy was at MARVEL HQ




Good Evening!!! Such a wonderful day it was today...I got my rough cut of the short film that I am working on for my class done this morning and turned in for my grade...I haven't checked it and I won't do so until tomorrow morning...I have a bit of work to do on it to finish it and get it perfect for next week when it is due for the final...Okay no video for today...but all new pictures of this adorable and handsome man...I'll start with the second one first....It's of Jeremy and Paul Betany at one  the premieres or interview sessions that the Avengers cast has been doing this past month...Both men look stunningly handsome...The third one is of him arriving at the airport...I think it's of him coming home, not for sure since the person who posted it on tumblr didn't say when or where it was taken....And as for the first one....Well apparently Jeremy, Mark and Chris E. made an appearance at Marvel this week...So this is of Jeremy holding the Funko Pop Hawkeye Bobblehead!!! Why would I post this picture and be excited by it, well simply put I have that same bobblehead....Ordered it off of Amazon about 2 months ago and was so happy when it came...It is sitting up on the shelf with my other Hawkeye stuff!!! To see him holding it makes me smile....How adorable is this man!!! Well tomorrow is the day everyone has been waiting for and I for one am avoiding the theater...I won't be seeing it tomorrow but I will be going to see it on Sunday afternoon...It's going to be so hard for me to wait but I have waited this long, so a few more days won't kill me....I just finished watching The Avengers on FX so I am so psyched to see the new movie...Plus to top it all off they either have started filming or will start filming soon Captain America 3: Civil War....So I will be keeping my eyes and ears open for anything that I see or hear about this movie...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment