Friday, April 17, 2015

Jeremy and Cobie's AOU Interview.





Good Evening!!!! It's been a wonderful day....I found out my grade on the pre production package that I had to put together for my project this week....I got an A!!!!! So proud of myself!!! Then my mom  and I went grocery shopping...Fun...NOT!!!! Hate grocery shopping....But it has to be done.....Now we are home and relaxing for the evening....I have the weekend to start working on a few things that I want to do for the final project so that I can get that started at least....I also need to work on my behance portfolio.....gotta figure out how to upload some documents.....So I have that to do tomorrow....Wish me luck....Okay onto the video for to day....I haven't seen it but I know that it is one of the interviews that Jeremy and Cobie did for the Avengers: Age of Ultron Press tour....I may have to watch it later on.....All I can say is that I love when  big movie comes out and this man is in it...I get to see new pictures and new interviews with him....As for the pictures....The top on is one of the Press Tour photos...I think he looks great...Although I have to say I prefer when Sarah Dunn does his photos....She knows how to capture the real man!!!! The second picture is from the Red Carpet when they were there for the Premiere....He looked so good that night...He cut a dashing figure in that suit he wore that night....Yes, I said dashing!!!! He looked amazing and for me that was a wonderful thing to see....He was smiling and the smile actually reached his eyes....Now that is something that I haven't seen in a while....So it's great to see it again....I am looking forward to seeing more new pictures and more interviews with this man and his cast mates for this movie and for MI5!!! So here's to a great summer to come!!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later!!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment