Monday, April 27, 2015

Jeremy and Robert ring the bell at the NYSE!!!!!







Good Evening!!!! What a wonderful day it has been too...I finished my class early and was able to do a few things before I took the day off from doing anything...I am going to start filming my scenes for the short film this week and I am hoping that my friend can help me out, if not then I will figure things out...Okay the video today is the Graham Norton Show from earlier in the week...I watched the episode this morning and laughed at some of the stuff that was said...Enjoy a good giggle out of these people that we so adore and love and can't wait to see this week...As for the pictures!!! The first two are from the movie that comes out this Friday...He looks so good in these stills!!! Course to me he looks good no matter what he is wearing or how he looks or acts!!! The other two are from today...Jeremy and Robert rang the bell at the NYSE this morning!!! I didn't get to see it but that's okay...At least I get the pictures of them!!! Got bored this afternoon and re-watched Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier....Forgot a lot of what happened and now I can go see Avengers: Age of Ultron next Sunday...Plus according to the spoilers that I have seen this weeks episode of Agents of SHEILD ties into the new movie too... I never miss an episode so this is going to be good!!! Anyways...Guess there really isn't much else to say....So Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! See ya on the big screen very soon!!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment