Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'll Be There For You, Jeremy!!!




Good Evening!!!! first off wanted to say how sorry that I am so late but I've been pretty busy today... I had to write a 3 to 8 minute script to turn in and I did it. I just hope that it is good enough and I get a decent grade. Then next week we get to start filming it and that should be fun. I am having a lot of fun in this class and hope that my film turns out good....Wish me luck....Okay on to the video for the day...Bon Jovi's "I'll Be There For You" is one of my favorite songs by them...I'm just throwing it out there for Jeremy...I know that some things were settled today and I hope to see this beautiful smile more now....Keep your chin up babe and things will get better...Just know that whatever happens I am here for you as are the others who love you..I know that this is an end to something that has been hurting you for a while now but now you can start to heal and focus on what is important, and that's your adorable little girl....You are an amazing man and from what I have seen and heard an amazingly wonderful father...Let that little girl know that you love her and will always be there for her....I'm sorry that you had to go through this but you came through it and are going to make it....I just want to say this Jeremy, you have been my inspiration for these last few years and never once have I ever seen you for anything than what you are....A man that has made mistakes in his life but has always done the right thing...I never saw a star or someone who was perfect....I never put you on a pedestal and I always stayed true....You gave me my passion back....You opened my eyes so that I could see that I could go for my dream and make something of myself.....Because of you and Kathryn Bigelow I am becoming a director....So I hope to one day be able to repay you and Kathryn for what you have given me.....I know you don't read my blog but post everyday with the hopes that someday you will read it and understand that I am for real....Nothing about me is fake.....I see people for who they are on the inside and not what they do.....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment