Friday, April 10, 2015

My ramblings for today!!!! Jeremy's being a little brat on twitter!!!





Good Morning!!! Still morning!!! I finished with my projects for my class and got them turned in and now I just have to work on a few more things for my film that we will be filming in the coming weeks...This is my final project for class and I want it to be good... I need to prepare the puzzle, make the intro sign and who all is in it and who it was directed by...This is going to be a fun project...Looking forward to finally filming it....Looking forward to sunday afternoon....My mom, Me and our friend Connie are going to see Fast and Furious 7!!! I need to watch number 6 first....guess I'll do that tomorrow afternoon....I have heard that it is an amazing movie and that the ending is bittersweet when they say their final goodbye to Paul Walker....So I guess I need to take some tissue with me cause I know I will cry at the ending!!! I had a nice afternoon yesterday....Didn't want to watch The Waltons with my mom and dad so I went into the other room and turned it over to FX to see what was on and imagine my surprise when I saw The Avengers on my screen...Mind you it was almost over but at least I got to see this wonderful man on screen for a bit....I am sooooooo looking forward to May 1st...I have my money put back so that my mom and I can go and I already know what I am going to be wearing....*laughing*....I gotta support my archer!!!! todays pictures are just randomly selected because I like each and every one of them....they are great pictures of him and I hope ya'll enjoy them....I cannot wait until next Wed when he is on Ellen and hopefully he will let us know what is going on with his upcoming films and whether or not he is going to be in the 3rd Captain America....Guess we shall see when that happens next week!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!! Stop being such a little stinker on Twitter....You are making a lot of Hawkeye fans nervous!!!! Me, I love that you are being mysterious and mischievous all rolled up into one!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment