Monday, April 6, 2015

Jeremy at Robert Downey Jr's 50th Birthday Party!!!




Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting but it has been a pretty busy day today...I had class this morning and finished early so that I could get to the gym this morning...Spent about an hour at the gym and, came home and got ready to go run errands....Worked on a bit of my assignment for class this afternoon and will continue to work on it this week...A lot to do this week....Tomorrow my mom and I are having lunch with a friend so that is going to be nice.....Next Sunday we are going with a friend to see Fast and Furious 7...looking forward to that too....So it's going to be a busy week....Now on to the pictures for today!!! They are brand new as of this weekend....It is of Jeremy attending Robert Downey Jr's 50th birthday party!!!! He looks smoking hot too!!! Although that cigarette in his mouth is a bit off putting...but I still love him....I figure since he's been through hell already then he deserves to have one vice!!! I hope that he and everyone else had a great time celebrating with RDJ and his family....Jeremy deserves to have some fun now...And I am looking forward to seeing the new pictures coming soon from the AOU premieres, both in London and LA in the coming week....Plus he and the rest of the cast of AOU are going to be presenting RDJ an award at the MTV movie awards next sunday the 12th...You know I'll be watching it....It will be good to see the whole cast together...Plus there is going to be a 90 second preview of AOU that night too.... So that is one of the reasons I am watching it...Course the main reason is this man above!!! Anyways.....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment