Monday, April 13, 2015

Avengers Cast presenting at Th MTV movie awards.







Good Evening!!!! What a fantastic day I was today!!!! I got the reading for my class done today and now I have all week to work on the assignments for the class...I have to start working on those tomorrow morning before going to lunch with my mom and a friend...Okay now onto the video for today....It's fro last nights MTV movie awards...Robert Downey Jr received the Generational Award at last nights ceremony....It was the best part of the night too...Seeing the cast of The Avengers up there introducing their friend and brother and presenting him with the award was great to see....Although the best part was actually getting to see this adorable man..He looked so damn fine and the smile is back....Although not all the way, yet...It's getting there though...Just glad to see if back on his handsome face...The pictures are from yesterday too...The top one is from the man himself....right before the awards....Looking great as always.....the other two are from the ceremony...The second one is when the cast took a knee and bowed down to Robert....To me this was a sign of respect to their friend and brother....I loved it!!! The bottom one is from backstage after the ceremony I believe....He looks so good...But then again to me, he always looks good....In just less than 2 hours I will be sitting at my computer watching the live stream of the red carpet premiere of The Avengers: Age of Ultron....I can't wait to see it and to hear what everyone has to say and how everyone looks and  mostly to see Jeremy!! Hey I'm Hawkeye's lady all the way people....Can you blame me!!! *big smile*....Then on Wed I'll be watching Ellen to see him again....They are going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight I won't be watching that one....Too late a night for me....I'll just be happy to see him in  hour and 38 minutes....anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe Wherever You re Babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment