Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jeremy Sings on The Tonight Show 04/28/2015






Good Evening!!! It's been a great day today!!! I got my final project finished, well the footage shot that is...I just to edit it together in a rough cut to turn in tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning....I have it started and I think  I am going to redo it tomorrow once I get the footage I shot today uploaded and imported to Adobe...I also have a few things that I want to try and do special effects wise....We shall see what happens tomorrow...Okay the video today is from last night on Jimmy Fallon...Jeremy was singing, again...*big sigh*..The man has an amazing voice...Even with this little parody you can't help but fall in love with that voice of his....Plus to top it all off he was dressed in his Hawkeye costume....I do so love this silly man!!! The pictures are from last night too...He looks so damn FINE!! What can I say women do love a sharp dressed man!!! At least this woman does...I am getting so excited for Friday to get here...I mean it is the day that Avengers Age of Ultron comes out, but I won't be seeing it until Sunday afternoon. We have a wonderful festival going on this weekend and I am going down to the parade to take pictures and do a video of the parade too. I want to get some good pictures of the floats and the different people in the parade...I also want to walk down to the big festival in the park and take in the booths and the food vendors...Plus I want to go the library and see if they have any new/old books that I haven't read...Usually get them pretty cheap during this festival we have every year....See now if I could have a day with Jeremy then I would love to spend the day with him here in my mountain town at the Festival...Show him how to have fun and relax....Someone needs to do that don't ya think?? Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment