Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Just my thoughts and ramblings for today!






Good Evening!!!! Been a pretty busy day today!!! Had class this morning and finished up the reading assignment now all I have to do is work on the rest of the assignments for this week....Shouldn't be too hard...I have one part of it finished now to do the other 3 parts!!! Sometimes I wonder if everything I am doing is going to be worth it...Yes there are times I get discouraged...But it's those times that I look at one of the pictures I have of Jeremy up on my computer cabinet door and then I  can go on....It has one of my favorite sayings on it...Discouraged, Yes, but Never Giving up!!! I admit that sometimes the stuff I am doing in class seems a bit much but I know that it is going to be worth it in the end and I just keep thinking about the end game....Seeing my name in those credits as the Director....That is the end game for me....That is what I am going for....That is what this man has done for me....He and Kathryn have given this back to me....I would love to someday be able to go up to the both of them and say thank you for inspiring me to finally do what I am supposed to do with my life....I guess what I am trying to say is that even though there are times that you may feel discouraged, don't give up on your dreams...I did that for far too many years as I was growing up....I did everything to please my father....I wanted to be a good daughter and graduate high school (which did in 1989), get married (not yet), have children (not yet), and everything else that as expected of me in the little town I grew up in....The only thing I ever did on that list was graduate high school....I am proud to say that I have had several good jobs and have gained experience in the work force, I have my associated degree and that's a big thing for me...I am the first person in my family to do that...I am working on my Bachelor's Degree and am finally achieving my dream....I have stopped trying to please my father...I live buy a quote from a song I love by Kelly Clarkson...Now that you know this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right....It's from Catching My Breath....Never give up on your dreams and don't do things just to please your family or your friends...Do the things that you love and want to do no matter what they say...If you have dreams and they are what you want in life then go for them...I guess that's enough of my little rant for the day...Okay as for the pictures...Well they are just some of this wonderful man....I love the ones that show him moving...These were taken during his rough patch...But he looks sooo good in them....The last one I am not sure when it was taken but it's a great picture of him and Robert Downey Jr. Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Thank you for being you and for making me open my eyes and see that dreams are possible....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment