Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jeremy's Throw Back Thursday picture!!!



Good Afternoon!!! Finished up the assignment for my class and now I just need to put a bit more polish onto it and turn it in tomorrow....I also need to decide on what kind of music I want to use for the film that I am going to be shooting...Guess that is something I need to do tonight while watching TV...Okay the pictures for today I found this morning on tumblr....When I came across the second one I was like OMG....He looks Hot as always when he is dressed as Hawkeye....Course then again I just think he looks HOT no matter what he wears...But then I came across the first one....I nearly snorted my orange juice....I couldn't help but laugh...In fact I am still laughing...*giggling and smiling*...This was posted by the man himself on his WhoSay account and I say kudos to you Jeremy....At least you can laugh at yourself....Although I do have to say that you were adorable as a teenager....I take a look at the before picture when he was a kid and the Now picture of him as a grown man...and WOW!!!!! The man just got sexier as he got older....Course had I known him when I was a teenager I probably would have chased him....Course I was no beauty queen back then....I had acne really bad and was painfully shy...I didn't date at all, I was focused on my grades and not with what people thought about me....I was and still am a nerd...I admit I wear glasses (have to wear then because I discovered books in the 8th grade) and I like the way I look in them....I happen to like men that wear glasses too....I know Jeremy wears them because of pictures of him in them....Me, personally I think he looks sexier with them on than without!!! Course that is just my opinion....Anyways...I digress...I love the top picture...It shows me that he is able to let people see him...The real him....This I like....Oh before I forget...This wonderful, adorable, sexy and silly man is going to be on Ellen next Wednesday the 15th....So be sure to watch...I know I will be watching it....Also the full cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron is going to be on Good Morning America on the 24th and they are going to be Jimmy Kimmel next Monday I believe....So be sure to watch and see them... Anyways....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Ellen next week....*big smile*....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment