Thursday, April 16, 2015

Jeremy plays Head's Up on Ellen!!





Good Evening!!! It has been a wonderful day and I hope that it continues for the rest of the evening!!! Been a busy morning and afternoon.....Finished my classwork and turned it in this morning plus started working on my Behance portfolio....I need to put more things into it over the weekend...I am going to work on it tomorrow morning and over the weekend...I wish that I would hear from my mentor so that I could talk to her and work with her on it...Wish me luck...Okay today's video is from Jeremy's appearance on Ellen yesterday!!! They played a game of Head's Up!!! It was actually pretty funny and loved some of the stuff he did...Is it any wonder why I adore this man!!! He's human and a wonderful one at that!!! He was such a great sport about playing the game...Okay onto something else....I went with my mom and a good friend to see Furious 7 on Sunday and can I just say that this movie blew my mind...It was action from beginning to end....The way they ended the movie was wonderful....They paid tribute to the late Paul Walker at the end...The song they played was wonderful and so sad...But it made you stop and wonder at what awaits us on the other side....If you get the chance to see it then I definitely recommend it...You won't leave the theater with a dry eye.....Oh and as of today....There are 15 days until the premiere of The Avengers: Age of Ultron!!! So excited to see this movie!!! Anyways!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment