Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Pictures and Interview of Jeremy!!!







Good Morning!!!! Not such a good day so far....Although I have finished my reading for my class I still have to start recording footage for my final project!!! that and I am not feeling too great at the moment....I have flipping migraine and it is making my stomach feel really icky!!! Looks like I need to make some ginger tea in a bit....Might help my tummy....Sorry for not posting yesterday but this migraine hit me yesterday afternoon and put me out for the day...Anyways...Today's video was actually done today in London...that's where the cast is at for the Premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!! The UK gets it this week and we here in the states have to wait another flipping week!!!! Just hope no one on the tumblr boards spoils it for me....I really can't wait to see this movie !!!! As for the pictures!!! Well they were also taken today!!! The second one has to be my favorite!!! He looks so comfy and relaxed...It's great to see him looking so good....the smile is back and this makes me happy....Plus in the interview he is laughing!!! Something I haven't heard him do in a long time....good to hear that sexy laugh of his....I know I'm weird but I do think his laugh is sexy!!! Can you blame me....Just 10 more day until it comes out here in the states and just 11 days until I get to see it....I have to wait until Saturday to go and see it...I want to avoid the crowds on Friday....They are a bit crazy here when a Marvel movie comes out...Too many kids and I want to be able to enjoy the movie and not be distracted by the kids....Anyways....I'm gonna cut this short....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment