Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Thank you to Jeremy!!





Good Evening!!!! What a wonderful day it has been today!!! I went to the gym this morning and then went and picked up the vitamins that I needed!!! Then came home and worked on some things for class. I have things just about complete for the assignment this week....Hard to believe that I only have 4 more weeks of school left for this semester...Feels really strange...I'm hoping that I can find a part time job for the summer that will be continued into the fall...I watched Ellen today...Jeremy was on and he looked amazing as always....It was so great to hear him laugh and to talk about his little girl...His whole body language changes when he talks about her and how much being a dad has changed his life and that being a dad is his best role to date....This made me love this man even more....The pictures are from when the cast presented RDJ with his award at the MTV movie awards....and from the other night at Jimmy Kimmel Live....I am going to end on a poignant note....I have been in the mood to write poetry again and it's thanks to Jeremy.....and the dreams that I have been having....So here is today's poem....

How Do You Say Thank You?

How do you say thank you?
Those two words just don't seem enough
How do I tell someone thank you?
Thank you for changing my life!
Thank you for opening my eyes!
Thank you for making believe again!
Thank you for giving me back my dreams!
How do you say thank you?
Two words that never seem enough
How do I tell someone thank you?
I guess, in a way, I jus did.

By Jeremy's Flame 04/15/2015

Many thanks to Jeremy Renner for giving me back that missing piece. My love of the movies and the film industry.

Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Thank you for making my day today on Ellen...Hearing your laugh made my day even better....*big smile*...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment