Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hawkeye on the Entertainment Weekly Magazine!!



Good Evening!!!! Sorry so late in posting tonight but I have been extremely busy today....I had to do some things for a survey project that I am doing to earn a bit of money...Then I had to do some things for school...Still have two more things to do for class and I'll do that tomorrow morning when I get back from the gym...After this week there is only 4 more weeks left of this semester...Then I'll be off for the summer...I took back two applications today and I do hope that I get an interview with the Movie Theater....I would love to work there....I do know a bit about the movies....*smiling*...Anyways...Onto the pictures for today....Just found them on tumblr a few minutes ago....One is he Dr. Pepper cans with the Avengers cast on them....Now I would love to have the one with Hawkeye on it...Would be a great addition to my collection...The other is the Entertainment Weekly magazine cover...1 of 4 covers....I am going to have to look for this one an get it...Don't much care if I get the others...This one had my Hawkeye on it....So I have to have it....We shall see....May get it tomorrow afternoon when my mom and I go out for a bit...Anyways...Sorry so short...My hand is cramping and my elbow is hurting...*mumbling*...Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment