Friday, April 3, 2015

Jeremy's laugh!!!





Good Evening!!! Such a wonderful day it was today!!! I have one thing to do tomorrow for class for the week then I can relax for the rest of the weekend...I have to do an improv project and film it and turn it in...My project is an improv commercial...So we shall see how things go...Okay two videos today...The bottom one is Colbie Calliat's song Try...I just love this song and heard it on the way home the other day...So decided to post it today...So enjoy...As for the other one it's of his laughter....I know I've posted it before but how can I not post it again....It was on tumblr this morning and I was feeling pretty blue this morning and then this video comes across my dash....I automatically bring it up and watch it...And it lifts the blue feeling I had...See his laugh has that effect on me...It brings me up when I am down...I love hearing it and can't help but laugh along with him....I know that sounds crazy but it's the truth....The first time I saw and heard this video I laughed so hard I was crying by the end of it...His laugh is real and fun to listen to....He has this big laugh that sound really crazy but it is a wonderful sound.....See I'm the kind of woman that loves hearing laughter....And I especially love hearing Jeremy laugh....And recently he hasn't had much to laugh about....But now maybe he will be able to laugh and be himself again....Can't wait to see and hear that laugh again...Anyways....Enjoy both videos....Especially the one of Jeremy laughing...I know that video will make everyone laugh!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment