Thursday, April 23, 2015

Jeremy and Chris Apologize




Good Afternoon!!! Decided to post early today since I finished with the project that I had to do for class today....I started filming my final project yesterday and had to take stills from the footage to turn in today....I am more than likely going to have to reshoot a few of the scenes...but I will do that on the weekend...Okay now onto something that is still flipping bothering me....I know it shouldn't but it does....The interview that Jeremy and Evans did has made a lot of people angry and really people, it was a stupid thing that they said but do they really need to be crucified over it!!!! Well now that it has been made such a big deal over the two men have issued an apology to the fans, so I hope you stupid little prissy brats are happy....You take things way to serious and can't even take a joke....It was said sarcastically and in a joking manner...Nothing was meant by it....And besides, has anyone asked Scarlett how she feels about all this??? I mean it was her character that they were supposedly maligning....I bet ten to one she doesn't really care....She knows that her friends and co-stars meant nothing by it...So why do you all care???? Here is part of what Yahoo reported as their apology:

Because of the reaction, both actors subsequently apologized. “We answered in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some fans. I regret it and sincerely apologize,” Evans said in a statement. Renner echoed his sentiments with a similarly crafted concession. “I am sorry that this tasteless joke about a fictional character offended anyone,” he said. “It was not meant to be serious in any way. Just poking fun during an exhausting and tedious press tour.”
And here is the actual link to read the short article at yahoo:

So now everyone can go and read it themselves....So now that you all got your apology can we please drop it and move on!!!!! So to all of you prissy little brats who wanted this GROW UP!!! Move on and deal with it....
Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!! Keep you chin up babe and don't let this crap get to you!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment