Friday, April 24, 2015

Hawkeye, Hulk, Captain America and Iron Man on GMA this morning!!!







Good Morning!!!! Yes it is a great morning for me because I found a site that will allow me to make the fake money for my project!!!! So I have to get the green paper I want to use and print it out tomorrow before I start to reshoot some of the footage!!! YAY!!!! Yes I am happy!!!! *big smile and a happy dance*..Plus what makes me even happier is I got to see this gorgeous and wonderful human being this morning on Good Morning America!!!! OMG he looked so FINE as WINE and SEXY as SIN!!!! I love that he is letting the scruff come back because that just makes him look even hotter in my opinion!!!  And you'll also notice in the video and the pictures that he is the only one smart enough to wear a coat!!! It was freaking cold in NY this morning!!!! According to the weather it was 34 degrees!!! Wait a minute this is Spring not Winter!!!! LOL!!! Those men were up there freezing their hiney's off well all of them except Jeremy!!!! He is supposed to be Jimmy Fallon later next week and I so want to stay up and watch it but I have school and plus it is a bit late for me so I will catch it on youtube when it is posted!!!! Okay I am going to say this one more time to all the prissy little girls that seem to want to continue to dredge it up and keep it going...GROW UP and move on!!! Jeremy and Chris both apologized for what they said!!! Besides it was said about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER people....Please if you are going to be offended by that then you people need to get a hobby!!!! Okay that's all I am going to say on the matter from now on... I am going to focus on the fact that the movie that these men are starring in comes out in one week!!! I am going to see it next Saturday with my mom and a friend and I cannot wait!!!! I am staying away from certain things on tumblr because other people have seen it and I don't want it spoiled for me....I want to see everything with my own eyes and not know what is going to happen....I cannot wait to see this movie. I have followed it from it's inception, through location shooting, to filming on the greenscreen, to post production to the press tour to the premieres and now I finally get to see it in one week and one day!!! Ain't no one going to spoil it for me....I'm going sit my happy little fanny in the theater next weekend and watch this amazing movie and enjoy every bit of it...Then I might come home and blog about it...Who knows!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....See ya on the big screen babe!!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment