Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans Interview






Good Evening!!! Such a great day today!!! I started working on my final project for my class today...I got some footage for the film and will start working to put it together next week....I have to get some good stills from the footage that I want to use in order to turn them in this week for a grade...Plus I have to say what they are and how the are related to the film....I hope that it turns out good and I get a good grade....We shall see...Okay new interview with Jeremy and Chris....Haven't watched it yet but I will later on...and the pictures are new too...These are from the European premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday !!!! He looked amazing and very debonair....Love the blue suit with the black shirt!!! The man looks SEXY as sin dressed to the nines!!!! Okay enough about that for the moment.....There is something that has been going around on tumblr for the past few hours today and it is really bothering me....Apparently Chris and Jeremy said something about the character of the Black Widow in an interview (not sure if the one posted is the one that is being talked about). Apparently they called the Black Widow a sl*t and a wh**e....Everyone is getting all up in arms about it too....Apparently people can't take a joke or don't know when one is being said....I guess what I am trying to say is GROW UP!!! Geesh people these men are only human and make mistakes just like the rest of us....The problem with some of the people on tumblr is that they tend to put these men on pedestals so high up that when they do fall you start to hate them because the aren't the perfect gods that you portend them to be....Get over it!!! They aren't perfect, for that matter no one is perfect.....They are human and with that they make mistakes just like everyone else....I for one have never thought of Jeremy as a perfect person....I know he is human and makes mistakes....That's what appeals to me about him....He's not perfect and that's okay with me!!!So enough of it already....It happened and it's over....Anyways...that's my opinion...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment