Thursday, April 2, 2015

Truly, Madly, Deeply Amazed by Jeremy!!!







Good Evening!!!! What a fantastic day it has been!!! Rewrote the little short script that I turned in because I didn't like the first one so much...Plus my instructor gave me some pointers as what to add and take out....So I took her advice and now  hope that she liked this one better and makes some comments on it...We shall see...Okay I have posted 2 videos for today...One is Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden...Just listen to the words and they will say everything that needs to be said about how I feel about Jeremy!! The other video is Amazed by Lonestar....Now when I first heard this song I cried because it has a lot of emotion in it....It has been used as a wedding song, an engagement song, a love song for anyone who hears it....I have to say this now...I am amazed at how strong Jeremy has been through all he has been through this year....He has kept it together and not broke down in public, even though you could tell this was tearing him apart...He made every effort to make his marriage work for his little girl...He did the right thing when he married the mother of his child...This is what this man does....He does the right thing...no matter what the consequences are...He got torn apart by his so called fans because he kept his child a secret...It was his personal life and not any of their business...I wasn't upset or disappointed...I was happy that he was a father and knew that he would be a great dad to the baby....Then he was torn apart again when he announced that he was married late last year and had been married since early that year...Again his so called fans were angry because he kept it secret...Not a secret...Private....He does have a right to a private life and that's what he has done here now....He has kept this part of his life private...It's his ex that has put it in the rag mags and online....When I heard about his marriage I wasn't upset at it at all...I just did what I was meant to do...I took to my rune cards...I asked them if I could read his cards and they gave me the go ahead to do so....So I asked if his marriage would last and they told me no....So I knew then that it would end...I just didn't know how badly it would end...But through it all I have been a loyal fan and never once thought badly of him.....So that is what I mean by I am amazed by him....As for the pictures....Just enjoy them because he is smiling in most of the pictures in the black and white collage and the one on the bottom is a new one that does him justice....Most of the pictures were taken by the wonderful and talented Sarah Dunn...Anyways...Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe...Keep just being you and bring back that gorgeous smile of yours, the one that reaches your eyes...I really do miss seeing it....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment