Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Won't Give Up Jeremy!!!




Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but have been so busy today...I finished the reading homework for my class this morning and then my mom and I went to the gym...We both needed to get away for a while...My dad is driving us both nuts...He does nothing but sit all day and doesn't help out around here...Says he shouldn't have to...Oh to be able to leave this town and move to San Francisco to finish my classes and then do my internship and get a job doing something that I love....For now I would settle for a job to earn money to leave here in a few years...Okay enough about that...Going to see Furious 7 this weekend with a friend and my mom....It's a bit of a splurge but I need it and so does my mom....Going to put money back for May 1st so that we can go see Avengers: Age of Ultron....That is one movie that I must see !!! Okay onto the video for today...I know I may have posted it before but I must post it again to let this man know that I won't give up on him!!! I know the song is called I won't Give up on Us...But I think he might understand the whole story behind it....I just want to let him know that we are thinking of him and standing behind him through this rough time....There are so many people out there that will say that they are fans of his but when something happens in his life that makes him human they automatically turn their backs on him and stop liking him...If you are a fan then you like him no matter what happens in his life...There is no in between...As I have said many times he is only human and therefore he has feelings...His life is in chaos right now and he is fighting to keep a firm hold on it and his loved ones....He doesn't need people ragging on him about this or that and trash talking about him...He needs his loyal fans to stand behind him and support him through all this chaos...Anyways...I guess that's all I have to say on that matter...at least for now...As for the picture...It's a new one from Sarah Dunn....Yet again it is an amazing picture of Jeremy!! I don't know of anyone else that can capture everything about him....You can tell if he is feeling good, in a good mood, if he is feeling mischievous, if he is hurting, and if he's just relaxed....You tell me what he is feeling in this picture...I see a man that is feeling distant, hurt and confused as to why these awful things are happening to him and being said about him...But he just keeps his head up and goes on...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment