Friday, March 13, 2015

Hawkeye Doesn't Die!!!!!



Good Morning!!!! Forgot to post yesterday...I had so much going on that I forgot to post and I am soooooo sorry for that...Been a busy morning this morning too....I finished my silent narrative for my MPL class and got it handed in this morning after going over it several times trying to export it to Quick Time before finally scrapping it all together and redoing it....this time it looked so much better than before...So it's turned in and I think it turned out pretty good....I am going to work on a different one for the main focus for the class later next week since I will be on Spring Break!!!! Also ordered a new tower for my computer this morning....So when it comes in I can get all the stuff on my old one transferred over to the new one and be ready for school next fall....Avid had better work too....We shall see....Okay onto Jeremy news....As most of you have heard by now he and Amy Adams are to star in a new movie entitled The Story of You Life....It actually sounds like a pretty interesting story...It's based on a short story by a man named Ted Chiang and it involves aliens, I believe....All I know is that Jeremy plays a Physics Professor that is asked to help Amy Adams character...I'll try to find out more and let ya know later....Also there seems to be some confusion about his character Hawkeye and whether or not he dies in Age of Ultron....Well if I remember correctly Jeremy has said that Hawkeye does not die in this movie...

In fact here is the video that he says that Hawkeye doesn't die....So to all those people out there saying that Hawkeye is going to die in Age of Ultron, please STOP already....The man himself even says that Hawkeye doesn't die!!!!! Also there are rumors that he is going to be in Captain America 3: Civil War....Well Marvel hasn't confirmed or denied this and Jeremy hasn't said much on the subject either....So until either of Marvel or Jeremy has said anything about it I won't believe it....Although it would be nice to see his character in the movie with several of the other Avenger cast mates....Other news is that MI5 has wrapped and it will be out in theaters July 31st!!!! Talk about a great summer for me!!!! May 1st is Avengers: Age of Ultron then on July 31st is Mission Impossible 5!!! I am going to have a wonderful birthday!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!!Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment