Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's like you're a mirror!!




Good Evening!!! Been a busy day and going to be a busy day tomorrow...I went to class this morning and got all but 4 sessions done so now all I have to do is 2 more sessions tomorrow then work on my documentary and add a few things to it and turn it in for the assignment this week....I had a doctor's appointment this morning to find out what the heck is wrong with my left elbow...Well had an X-ray done and it's not broken, just extremely swollen and inflamed...I have an elbow strap on it right now to help with the pain and so far it is working. I have to ice it in a bit but other than that it's not really hurting too bad right now...Okay, onto my post for today....The video today is Justin Timberlake's Mirrors....I heard this song coming home this afternoon from the gym and knew that I had to use it today in my blog....Call me crazy but maybe Jeremy should listen to it and what it is saying....To me it is telling me that no matter what I do there's always going to be someone looking back at me and reminding me to push on...Here's the chorus that resonates with me..

 It's like you're my mirror

 My mirror staring back at me

 I couldn't get any bigger

 With anyone else beside of me

 And now it's clear as this promise

 That we're making two reflections into one

 'Cause it's like you're my mirror

 My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me
 
See to me this is a song that can say something different to everyone....But to me it is telling me that the person looking back at me is Me...Seeing my reflection staring back at me is the one thing that I can count on to keep me going in the right direction....I guess what I am trying to say to Jeremy is  whenever you get down and need to make sure you are doing the right thing then look in the mirror and see yourself and who you are...You are a wonderful man and someone who I admire and respect....Anyways....I guess that's all for now...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment