Thursday, March 5, 2015

Jeremy, God must have spent a little more time on you!!!





Good Evening!!! Busy day today so that's the reason I'm late again tonight...Finished class this morning and worked on my documentary project for my MPL class....Now all I have to do is figure out why it isn't letting me upload the whole thing to quicktime....I do not want to have to start over again...I'll figure it out tomorrow...Then my mom and I had to run a few errands to pick up a few groceries and pay a couple bills before we came home...My elbow feels better than it did yesterday...So the arm strap that my doctor gave me is helping...plus I am icing it every 3 to 4 hours to help with the swelling....So that's been my day....Okay today's video is N'Sync's song "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You"....I really do like this song and definitely think it describes Jeremy to a T!!! Only with me I would say that the Goddess definitely spent a lot more time on this man...Getting him just right in every way possible....That smile especially gets me every time....The way it just lights up the room when he walks into the room....His smile, his laugh, his voice and well just everything about him, to me, is perfect....Oh I know he isn't perfect but I don't care...I love his intelligence and the fact that he is a hard worker and knows that nothing in life is free...He works hard and loves what he does....As for the picture...It's a pizap that my good friend Zoe did...I also think of her as a sister....I've never met her but I have talked to her online and she is a really sweet person...Oh, I've been really bored lately so I have been re-watching my favorite DVD series THE UNUSUALS...I needed a Jeremy fix is more like it....He is so adorable in the role of Det. Jason Walsh!!! It's really too bad that this show didn't make it....It really is quite a funny show...If you haven't gotten a chance to see it then might I suggest that you run out and get it...Amazon has it for a steal...Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! and in the words of Jason Walsh "Take off your clothes and get into my bed"......*Cheshire cat grin*...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment