Friday, March 27, 2015

Just my ramblings today!!!

 
 




Good Morning!!! Yep still morning....Just finished my homework and handed in my assignment for the week...so classes are done for the week for me...I have the weekend to rest and relax and work on my short film script....I am going to do a spin on the one I am working on....I'm making the Wish Puzzle into a four minute narrative for the MPL class....So wish me luck...I know I said that I would post my pitch but for some odd reason it doesn't want to post...Besides I am going to try and redo it so that it is more professional looking....Anyways...Decided to post some fun photos today...the top one is by Sarah Dunn and as always it is a fantastic pic of the man....She captures him so well...I finally found her website and have gone to it a few times to look at the different stars that she has done and all the photos are amazing....Then the second one is of a shirt that I really do want....Not sure if I would wear it in public but who knows...I do own a I Love Hawkeye shirt and I wear it quite often in public...Even had a little kid ask me  if I even knew who Hawkeye was....I said yeah, I do I love the Avengers....He looked at me like I was weird, like girls aren't supposed to know who these characters are....Let alone like them...Got the same reaction when I went to see The Transformers in the theater....The little boy in the row in front of me asked me who my favorite was, thinking that I was only there to see Shia...When I told him my fave was Optimus Prime he knew that I knew what I was talking about....Had a very intelligent conversation with this kid, whom was about 6 years old....*laughing and smiling*....Hey I grew up watching the cartoon of The Transformers....Anyways...The final picture is an oldie but a goodie...Jeremy looks like a little kid  in this one but he looks so damn adorable....I like that he looks relaxed and like he's about to get into a bit of trouble....Oh how I would love to get into trouble with the man....*smiles*...Before I go...I got the nicest compliment from one of my readers....She said that I had inspired her to revive her blog and that she likes the fact that I am standing behind Jeremy 100% during this difficult time in his life....So, Thank you Samantha....This mean a lot to me....And with Jeremy, I will always stand with him and love him no matter what....He is only human and is in no way perfect....But he is a great man and a wonderful person....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for the mention in your blog didn't expect that :)

    I too have a t-shirt but mine is of Hansel & Gretel and I love it and yes I do wear it in public LOL!

    Here is a link to my blog - http://thestitchingbookworm.blogspot.co.uk - I have just added a post today about how I became a fan of Jeremy. The blog isn't going to be solely about Jeremy so I have posted other things about my life. If you have any comments or thoughts please post if you would like. Thx.

    ReplyDelete