Monday, March 9, 2015

New Pictures!!!! He looks Great!!!





Good Morning!!!!! Early today...Finished with classes and now can have some fun. I do have a full load for this week so after today it will be later in the afternoon or evening before I blog....Pretty decent morning so far....I really can't complain....Going to sit down and watch a movie this afternoon but not sure which on though....I'm thinking maybe Fish in A Barrel...It's a short movie and I need something funny to watch...And besides it has Jeremy in so I get my JR fix too!!! *big smile*....Okay new pictures!!!! The top one is from London when he was there on the 6th...Not going to mention what the shop is in the background....Still trying not to laugh at it....*rolls my eyes*...the other three are from his arrival at LAX on the 7th...So he's home now and looking pretty darn good...Although I think he does look a bit tired though...Course then again he has said many times that he doesn't do well flying...Hopefully he will get a good rest while he is home...I know that there are a several things pending for him....Just found out that he will be playing a Physics Professor in the movie The Story of Your Life....and he is co-starring in it with Amy Adams....So it will be nice to see him with someone he has done things with before....Plus there is a rumor that he has signed on to star in Captain America: Civil War....Now that would be the icing on the cake in my book....More Hawkeye!!! Guess we shall see what happens over the course of the next few months....Since filming begins this spring for Civil War....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment