Friday, March 6, 2015

Baby Come To Me!!





Good Evening!!!  Late, I know....but was a busy day today...Spent the morning working on my documentary project for my class....I just hope that I get a good grade on it....I did everything that I could in the short amount of time that I had to do it in...Keeping my fingers crossed....Then after that mom and I went and ran a few errands and picked up a few groceries....We came home and I went into the other room and watched the last two episodes on disc one of The Unusuals....I needed a pick me up again and I do so adore Jeremy!!!! *big grin*..Okay the video today is Baby Come To Me by Patti Austin a James Ingram...It's an oldie but a goodie...I first heard this song when I was watching General Hospital back in the 80's...I know I'm dating myself but I grew up back then.....*LOL*....Okay as for the meaning for the song...It's something that I would like to say to Jeremy!!! Baby come to me, let me put arms around you....I would love to wrap my arms around him and just hold him close and tight and never let him go....As for the picture...Well it's another one from my wonderful friend and sister Zoe!!! She doe great work too!!! Ya know something...I have been really bored lately here at the house in the afternoons...I mean I get my school work done early in the morning and then run errands and then have nothing to do....I think this weekend I am going to work on my short film script and a longer documentary or informative piece for the college to thank them for allowing me to film on campus...But either way I am going to try and be productive this weekend....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment