Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 2 movie: Fish in A Barrel!!!!




Good Evening!!!! So far my second day of Spring Break has been uneventful!! Nice and quiet and I went to the gym this morning then came home had lunch the watched Fish In A Barrel starring Jeremy!!! OMG!!!!! Talk about a cluster F*** of a movie!!!! Very funny and to be perfectly honest it made absolutely no sense whatsoever!!!! In other words, I LOVED IT!!!!!! The videos today are from that movie!!!! The top one is a fan made video of Jeremy as Remy and the other two are the best clips of his scenes in the movie....Okay if you haven't seen this crazy, stupid, hilarious, chaotic, cluster Fu** of a movie then it is a must see!!! You will laugh your a** off at everything that happens in the first hour of the movie...the only part I didn't like is what happens to Remy!!! *frowny face*...Be warned it does get a bit violent in the end but it is a great movie...One I do plan on watching again...Hey I would do anything to see my guy!!! I guarantee you, that you will fall in love with Remy...How can you not...He is such a goofball!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever you are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment