Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Ramblings for Today!!!






Good Morning!!!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but wasn't feeling that great...Still trying to get my elbow back to working order...It's been really painful to move it for the past few weeks and my doctor said that it was a tendon that was inflamed and I had to give it a rest for a while....So that's what I did yesterday...It feels fine now, still a bit tender but good enough to where I can type...I finished with class earlier than usual because all I have to do is work on my silent narrative for my MPL class....I have to video's I want to use uploaded to my Adobe Premiere editing suite and I will work on it tomorrow and Friday....so it should turn out really good....anyways....I know I posted the video of SDCC before but how can you not want to re-watch it.....The best part is when Jeremy comes on stage!!!! This proves to me just what a goofball the man is....Gotta love him though!!!! Of course I do!!!! Been re-watching The Unusuals lately and I have to say that it is a really funny show....Why they cancelled it is beyond me....It definitely puts a new twist on the cop shows that are on in this day and age....Besides it gives me a chance to see Jeremy before he got famous in a way....It was made back in 2009....So about the same time of The Hurt Locker.....Which I may have to watch again....I like the movie and that's saying a lot since I am not a big fan of war movies...but I love this one because of the director and of course the star.....that and it really is a good movie....I also want to watch Zero Dark Thirty...another of Kathryn Bigelow's movies....I've heard that it is a really good movie....I have several movies on my shelf that I need to see and just have to find time to watch them....Well there is next week since I will be on Spring Break and don't have any money to go anywhere....Plus I am going to be filling out applications to find a job....Need one so that I can get money coming in so that in a few years I can blow this town and head to CA to do my internship when I graduate.....Plus I also want to work on a few things for my portfolio too....So needless to say I will be a busy lady next week...School is half over for this semester and I am kind of glad to see summer get here...this semester has kicked my butt....Next semester will be about the same too...But I'll be ready for it...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment