Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jeremy is My World!!






Good Evening!!! So sorry for not posting yesterday!!!Wasn't feeling really very well....Feeling better today so here I am...I had a doctors appointment this afternoon for my yearly mammogram....Joy!!! NOT!!!! You know something??? You would think, what with all the medical technological advances lately, they would have thought of a better way to do these exams!!! Oh well...Anyways...My mom and had a Disney day yesterday and today with the movie selections!!! Yesterday we watched Robin Hood: The Most Wanted Addition!!! I love the voice of Robin Hood (the fox)...Call me crazy but I have a thing for accents!!! Then today we watched The Rescuers...I haven't seen either of these movies in a long time...Not sure what we will watch tomorrow, but I do know that I want to watch Kill The Messenger and Captain America 2 on Saturday!!!! The video today is from Jeremy's guest spot on The View a few years ago....I love this clip!!! He sings his song My World....This made me love the man even more...He has an amazing voice and is so sweet about it too....I can't help loving this man the way that I do....As for the pictures...Well the top one is of course from Tumblr as are the other two....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment