Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Jeremy's Interview with Larry King



 
 
 
 

Good Afternoon!!!! Pretty good day so far...Finished classes for the week now all I have to do is film my pitch and I will do that either tomorrow or Friday!!! Have to write a treatment or a written pitch so that I have something to follow...I am going to do the short film that I started working on last semester for my Short film 2 class...Should be fun to film at least the first 3 minutes of it and see if it will turn out good....I have to rework the script and figure out what I want to do but at least I am doing it!!! Should be fun!!! anyways...I don't remember if I posted the video of the interview that Larry King did with Jeremy or not but just in case I didn't here it is...I still haven't watched the whole thing but someday I will watch it...Just haven't had the time to do so....busy with school and trying to find a job....We shall see how things go...the pictures are older ones but I love them all the same...He rides a bike and to me that is SEXY!!!! I love men that ride motorcycles....there's just something about a man that rides that turns me on....Course then again I prefer Harley Davidsons but heck I'll take whatever bike that Jeremy rides just so long as he is on it!!!!! anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment