Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Dream Come True!!!!



Good Morning!!! Pretty decent day so far and it is going to get better as the day goes by...I just finished with class and now I have to post before going to the gym for a bit...I also have homework that I need to do this afternoon so that I can get it turned in tomorrow...Watched a pretty good movie yesterday afternoon...I finally watched A Nightmare Come True....It was, I believe the first movie that Jeremy did back in 1995...It was a really good movie and to see him as a 24 year old kid was actually pretty cute...Course then again that's how old he was when he did Senior Trip too....And I loved that movie...May have to watch it again sometime this week or this weekend...Read some fantastic news last night too....Turns out that Jeremy is in talks with the History Channel to do a TV series on The Knights Templar....Now this is one series that I could get into...this part of history has always interested me and if it is actually done then I will be watching it...Not just because Jeremy's name is hooked to it but because I am genuinely interested in this subject...Here's hoping that it happens....As for the pictures....Well....the top one is because in a little over a month Avengers: Age of Ultron hits the theaters and I need to be there!!!! I have to see this movie the first day it comes out....I know, call me crazy but I want to see my guy up there on screen doing what he does best...Making people love him!!! The other picture I just posted because I love it!!! That smile has gotten me through a lot of tough times these past few years since I started classes...This is one of the pictures on my computer cabinet door that I see every day when I open the doors and sit down to do homework and read the lesson....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment