Monday, March 30, 2015

New Pictures of Jeremy from Sarah Dunn!!!! WOW!!!!!






Good Afternoon!!!! Pretty good day so far....Been busy with class and finally got finished with that for the day. I have to start working on the script for the short film that I am going to be shooting for this class in the coming weeks...So this is going to be fun and exciting....*big smile*....I have a few things that I want to do this afternoon but not sure if I will be able to get them done, we shall see if it is possible...Knowing me I can do it!!! Okay onto the video for today....now some of you might think I am crazy for liking the Backstreet Boys but so what....their songs actually helped me get through some rough times in the 90's...I've seen them in concert several times and they are an amazing group....this is one of the songs that I love a lot...It's called The One and was done for their fans as a tribute to them and a thank you for being their for them...I dedicate it to Jeremy....Just to let him know that I'll be the one if he needs someone to turn to after all the dust has settled....He doesn't know me and I don't know him but I just want to let him know that I care and that no matter what I am standing by his side through this rough patch he is going through right now....Anyways...Okay on to the pictures!!!! OMG!!! how does she do it??? These are a new photo shoot from Sarah Dunn for the Destination Magazine.... I so want this magazine and if anyone knows where I can get one please leave a message on here to let me know!!!! As always he looks amazing and she did a FINE job capturing him again...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones of him in the grey suit!!! Damn he looks HOT!!!...Anyways....Enjoy the new pictures, I know I will be enjoying them!!!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You are Babe!!!! Remember, If you ever need anyone, I'm here for you...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!
Shout out to my friend Samantha...Check out her blog....http://thestitchingbookworm.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Not sure where you can buy it but you can read the article here:

    http://eadestination.com/sampleinterviews/JeremyRenner/files/mobile/index.html#1

    ReplyDelete