Thursday, March 26, 2015

Jeremy, I'll Stand By you!!





Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late but had a few things to do before actually posting today...Went to the gym early this morning since classes are done for the week and all I have to do is record my pitch for class...I'll do that tomorrow afternoon...I need to write it up and practice it for a bit before I do the filming...If it turns out okay I may post it so that everyone can take a look at it...Maybe get some responses...Hey I can hope can't I!!! Okay today's video is a song called I'll Stand By You...Not sure who the original singer is but this is Carrie Underwood's version...Reason I am posting this song today is so that I can just let Jeremy know that someone out here cares about what he is going through and is standing by him through it all even though he doesn't know me and I don't know him....I don't care what anyone is saying about him and will not believe anything that the whiney prissy little girls are saying about him on IMDb or what the tabloids are saying either....Most of that crap is here say and lies....The only way I will believe anything about this man is if he says it himself...I leave his private life alone and that's the way it should be....I respect this man and admire him for everything that he has done...Especially for what he has done for me....He gave me back my passion for the movies and now because of that I am following a dream that I thought was lost forever....I just wish that people would leave him alone and let him deal with all this personal stuff in private....but that won't happen....He's in the public eye and everyone seems to think that since he is a star that his private life is their business and assume that they deserve to know what is going on in his life...I feel for him and for what he is going through right now and will stand by him as he goes through this...I just wish that the other "fans", you know who you are, would leave him alone and stay out of his business and personal life...As fans the only thing we need to is stand by him and continue to see his movies and enjoy what he does...He is only a man and that makes him human...Someone who makes mistakes and with this one at least he is trying to keep it private but certain people won't let him keep it private....I am not going to name those people but I think everyone knows who they are....He deserves his privacy and we should respect that...So if you see anything about him just ignore it and stop posting it...If you do this then the people responsible for the articles may stop posting them...I ignore them and refuse to read them....anyways...that's enough of my ranting...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I have been enjoying reading your blog for a while. In fact it has inspired me to revive my own blog and start posting again. But the reason I am commenting today is that I also feel the same way as you and am supporting Jeremy 100% at such a stressful and difficult time. Thx. Samantha

    ReplyDelete