Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Break!!!!




Good Morning!!!! Posting early this week!!! Spring Break started yesterday and this week is going to be about resting, relaxing, looking for a job and getting to know how to use my camera...and watching movies with my mom!!! We watched The Fault in Our Starts on Saturday and it was amazing!!! I cried like a baby but it was such a great movie!!!! Definitely worth watching!!! Yesterday afternoon we watch Guardians of The Galaxy!!!! My second time to see it but my mom's first time!! she loved it  and totally agrees with me that Rocket Raccoon has some major anger issues!!! *ROTFL*...He and Groot made that movie!!! Going to watch The Next Exotic Marigold Hotel later today!!! We both want to see it and maybe if there's time watch Kill The Messenger too!!! Watched The Avengers last night on TV at least until 7 pm...I just needed to see a little bit of it....I can watch it any time I want but I do so love this movie!!!! Course can you blame me!!!! Loot at the man above and tell me one good reason why I shouldn't watch him as Hawkeye!!!!! Anyways....I know I posted this music video many times before but it is one of my favorite songs by One Republic and this fan made video is really very well done!!!! so enjoy!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment