Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My ramblings for today...




Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting today but had a lot to do today...My mom had a doctors appointment this morning to find out her test results from the PET scan she had on Saturday....Good News is there's no cancer and that's a relief to hear....Bad news is she has to go see a rheumatologist next week to find out what could be wrong and why her fingers keep turning purple and her hands are always cold...I had school when I got home and I have to finish the classwork tomorrow so that I can work on my documentary and adding things to it that I need to for the assignment this week....Anyways....Okay not a lot to say today...Other than enjoy the pictures....I love the one of him sitting down while moving...Who knew that this picture would spark my curiosity as to why he was moving....Well we would later find out at the end of the year as to why...But it's happening and now what to do?? I still adore this man and will always be here to support him in whatever he does....as for the second picture...Well I just like it because, well, it's Jeremy!! I don't really need a reason to love this man...I doubt anyone would fault me by loving him...I would give anything to actually get to sit down and talk to him and get to know him...Someday that will happen....I have no idea how I will act when that day comes...I should hope that I won't make a fool of myself and say something stupid...I also should hope that I wouldn't be shy and not say anything at all...One never knows how they will act when they meet someone that they admire and look up to and someone they truly respect....Guess I will just have to wait and find out.... Anyways...Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment