Monday, March 2, 2015

Jeremy's Hawkeye poster for AOU!!!! One Word: HOT!!!!!!!



Good Morning!!!!! What a great morning it is too!!!! Class is done for the day and now I just have to figure out how to add some sound to my documentary...Sounds that you would normally hear in this type of setting...I may have to improvise and find some sounds online!!! I did get a B on my documentary and that makes me happy...Want to try and bump it up a bit with the sound though...We shall see how this goes....Okay the picture above is making my day that much better!!!! Jeremy released this Hawkeye poster on his twitter and Whosay account today and boy when I found it I was the happiest lady in the world!!!! He looks absolutely flipping HOT!!!!!! Hello baby!!! Look at those gorgeous arms!!! Okay can I just say that when I can find this poster I am most definitely buying it....Heck I may just send the picture of it over to my friend at Office Depot and have her print it off for me later on....What can I say, this man just does it for me...Course then again can you understand why??? Oh yeah, he is gorgeous and buff and just all around sexy as sin, but he's also intelligent and funny and sweet and creative. He works with his hands and he's a producer. He owns his own businesses and this is awesome to me....He continues to impress me with how he handles things concerning his personal life. He is trying to keep things quiet as he goes through a rough patch in his life right now....I respect that about him...It doesn't need to be made public...To use a saying that I find rather useful in these types of situations: "Not My Circus, Not My Monkey"....His personal life is none of my business and it isn't anyone else's either....That's all I have to say about that....Anyways...I cannot wait until May 1st gets here...I am so psyched to see more of Jeremy as Agent Clint Barton/Hawkeye in Avengers: Age of Ultron.....It's going to be a great movie!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment