Monday, March 23, 2015

MI5: Rogue Nation trailer!!!! Looks like it's going to be Awesome!!!!!




Good Afternoon!!!! Wasn't feeling very good on Friday so that's the reason for no posting on that day....Migraine is gone so feeling much better today...Finished class for the day and have a bit of homework to do this evening....Checked emails and saved the pictures that I found of this adorable and sweet man....One is posted today....It's an older picture but a good one...I love the way he looks in this one...the hat is definitely something you don't see him wear that often anymore....As for the video for today....Well it's the trailer for the new Mission Impossible movie coming out on July 31st!!!! The new movie is entitled Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation and it looks mighty good!!! should be interesting to see how the team gets out of whatever situation they get themselves into this time....Plus wonder if William Brandt gets to seduce the rich guy!!! *smiling and giggling*...Cause those of you who have seen Ghost Protocol remember that line of Brandt's after he came back up from the computer..."Next time I get to seduce the rich guy"....just saying!!! Needless to say this is going to be a great summer!!!! First I have Avengers: Age of Ultron to look forward to on May 1st then MI5:Rogue Nation on July 31st....Talk about a great birthday this year!!!! Now if I could just get over to Seattle in May so that I could check off something that has been on my bucket list for a long time now....Meeting Rick Springfield....My sissy texted me and told me that he is going to be over there on May 15th signing his new book!!!! I have waited 30 years to see this man either in concert or meet him in person and now I have the chance and no money!!!! we shall see what happens!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!!....Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment