Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New pictures of Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!!! Still morning for a few more minutes that is!! Sorry for not posting last week very much but haven't been feeling very well...I was pretty worn out and hurting....Still not feeling that great due to a damn migraine that hit me yesterday morning....I still went into work and did my full shift....Was in pain the whole day and I was the only cashier with the managers as my back up that night....Was supposed to get off at 9 pm but didn't get off until 9:15...Had a bit of a meltdown in the car on the way home and wound up sleeping with my head wrapped in ice packs....I'm off for the next few days so I am going to rest and relax....Work is actually going pretty good and I like it most days with the exception of last night....So no complaints....I can't wait for school to start back up though....I need to be doing something that I love....Although I am going to be shooting an audition tape tomorrow or Thursday to send to ABC...Could be fun to see if I actually got a job because of it...who knows....Wish me Luck!! Okay on to Jeremy!!! TWO NEW pictures of this totally adorable and goofy man....The top on he sent himself through his twitter account...How can you not love this man??? He is so silly and that just makes him more adorable to me...Not to mention this man loves roller coasters too!!!! OMG!!! I am a roller coaster nut....Love them....I've ridden a few in my time and have to say my favorite is the Texas Giant at Six Flags over Texas....It's a wooden roller coaster and so much fun....I guess it's just something that only people who love riding them can understand...It's the thrill and the rush of the speed that gets the adrenaline pumping....I just can't believe that he loves to ride them too...Another reason to adore this man!!! I have been working on my feature length script for the last few days too....Not going to work on it this morning I may work on it a bit tonight while I am watching TV...It's coming along nicely....I have quite a bit of typed up....I am getting to the part where Macy finally meets Jax....I always get giddy when I read that part....He is my favorite character in this script...So I am a bit attached to him...Anyways...I'm babbling and guess I need to jet for now....So Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment