Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New pictures of Jeremy!






Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting but it has been a busy day today!!! We went to the gym this morning then came home and showered, got dressed then went and did some shopping...We had a to pick up a few things to tide us over until tomorrow....As for last night at work....OMG...We were busy because it was the first of the month and everyone decided to come in an do some major shopping....Thankfully I have the next few days off before going back on Friday....I need the rest and the relaxation these few days will provide me....I am going to the gym tomorrow morning after dropping my mom off at work then I am going to head to Hastings and work on my feature length script...I would have posted earlier but I was kind of busy watching The Bourne Legacy on FX.....So I was getting my Jeremy fix for the day....I really needed it too...I am suffering from withdrawal. I may have to watch a few movies on Thursday when I am here waiting on my mom to get off work....I have to do a few things around the house before I can relax...But I think I may have to watch SWAT and maybe Ghost Protocol....Or maybe even Hansel and Gretel...I do love that movie....Okay enough about that....Onto the pictures....These are from the set of Captain America 3...They were taken a few days ago and he looks amazing as always...He looks all sweaty and yummy.....I know that sounds weird...But I love a man who can get all sweaty and still sexy as sin.....Anyways....I found out something interesting today....Filming begins on June 8th in Montreal for Jeremy's new movie Story of Your Life....So I cannot wait to start seeing things from this movie....Anyways.....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment