Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Yummy new pictures of Jeremy!





Good Evening!!! It has been a busy day and I am very glad to be home and resting for the evening....Been up since 6:30 this morning due to having a doctors appointment this morning....Plus my mom had 3 appointments today...She had to reschedule one because her CT scan ran over by about 10 minutes...I have one appointment next week and that's for my eyes...But it's gotta be done...I will do everything I can to keep myself healthy...Especially my eyes since I do love tread and I need my eyes for my future career...So that was my day today...Appointments from 7:30 to 10:30 am then picking up a few groceries that we didn't get yesterday....Okay onto the wonderful pictures of the sexiest man alive, at least to me he is...Brand new pictures....Found them on tumblr and had to save them so that I could share them...He looks amazing as always....What is it about a man that loves to work outside and with his hands that women find extremely sexy? Well for one they look masculine and well any man that can get down and dirty and still look sexy is perfect to me... Not to mention, the second picture....Take a look at this man's tight a**!!..This makes me want to walk up and just reach out and grab it and squeeze...But then again what woman wouldn't want to squeeze that butt...*big grin..Anyways...
Please enjoy these lovely new pictures.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment