Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stills from MI5!




Good Evening! Been a busy day today...I've been up since 4:30 this morning and am tired so bedtime is going to be early tonight...Had to be up early to go with my mom to the hospital for her biopsy this morning...Got great news from the doctor too....It's not Cancer!!! Which was great news!! So that's a relief....So now she has to go for a follow up next week to make sure everything is okay after the surgery....So far she is doing pretty good...She is a little sore but that's to be expected...all in all she is doing great...Okay on to the pictures!! They are actually stills from the new Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation movie that comes out at the end of next month....Honestly I can say I am pretty excited to see this movie....From the trailers that I have seen it looks like it is going to be a really good movie....Plus I get to see Jeremy on the big screen again, so that puts a smile on my face....I am going over to Hastings next week and pre order Avengers: Age of Ultron so that I can get it immediately when it comes in and then bring it home so that I can watch it again....Once is so not enough for me!! but I will patiently wait for it to come out on Blu-ray so that I can watch it in the privacy of my own home....As for next weekend....Well I have the 2nd and the 3rd off...I'm getting my hair cut on the second and going out to dinner with my mom and have a nice day out....The third I my birthday and my mom and I are going to see Magic Mike XXL....So looking forward to seeing this movie....Loved the first one and the second one is going to be just as good!!! Talk about a wonderful birthday present!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe......Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment