Thursday, November 13, 2014

Everybody Loves Jeremy!!!!




Good Morning!!!! What a great morning it is too...I finished classes this morning and I typed up my rewrite of my script. It turned out to be 6 pages which means it's 6 minutes long....2 minutes longer than the first draft...So pretty proud of myself...I added a character and I added a few things that were missing...I think it sounds pretty awesome...Now to start asking my friends to help me out with a reading of it....Think I'll go up to the college tomorrow and see if I can talk to the acting class up there if they are having on this quarter....I think it might be good to get some young actors involved....We shall see...Okay I know I have posted this video many times before but I do love it and was really needing to hear it again....Haven't played it in a long time and I love this song a lot....The fan made video is awesome too....So enjoy!!! It's Everybody Loves Me by One Republic.....Fan made video of Jeremy!!! The picture is a banner I found several months ago on tumblr and decided to repost it again....It's one of my favorite characters of Jeremy's...JEM from The Town!!!! *sighs*...He is a damn gorgeous and sexy and sin bad boy that you can't help by fall in love with...*Cheshire cat grin*...anyways....Gotta jet for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment