Monday, November 24, 2014

New pics of Jeremy and as Penn in Angel!!





Good Morning!!!! It's a wonderful morning....I'm finally getting over whatever it is that I have had for the past 2 weeks and that makes me a very happy lady...All that is lingering is this nasty cough...I really hate being sick for the holidays....Did the filming of my script read yesterday with a friend of mine and my mom...I think it turned out pretty good and now all I have to do is upload it and edit and turn it into a movie then turn it in this week....I'll probably do all that tomorrow after classes....Best thing I did over the weekend...I watched Episode 11 of Season one of Angel....It's called Somnambulist and aired on 01/18/2000....Now the only reason I watched it was because Jeremy is in it and boy talk about adorable and sexy....He was all of what 29 years old...Damn the man hasn't aged a bit either....I tell ya what I actually cried a bit when his character Penn got dusted in the end....I actually kind of liked him....Course I was an Angel fan back then too...Watched every episode and like them...I was also a Buffy fan too...I ain't afraid to admit it....I like Joss Wheadon and this is what turned me onto his style of directing...Okay onto the video for today....It's I Love Rock-n-Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts....this song is amazing and is one of the 80's rock anthems that I grew up with....she was considered hard rock and roll back then and I loved the song and what it sounded like...Just thought that I would post it because it is one of my favorite songs from back then...As for the pictures...New ones of Jeremy taken when he was LAX...Guess he is back home for Thanksgiving...I hope he has a great day with his family and friends....I think he looks great in both pictures...Course then again I am biased towards the man....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are and enjoy your time with your family!!...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out.


Jeremy as Penn from Angel!!! He played a centuries old Vampire...Look at that sweet innocent face....How could this Sexy man be a killer!!! To quote a friend of mine...He could Bite me anytime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment