Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New pic of Jeremy from Twitter!!!





Good Afternoon!!!! What great day it is turning out to be too!!! I finished classes and checked my emails and now I'm posting....Hopefully I will be able to make banana bread this afternoon....Feeling pretty good about things right now...Got registered for classes for the Spring and I will be taking Non Linear Editing 2 and Motion Picture Language...both sound interesting but we shall see how things go....Okay todays video is If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher....got asked an interesting question the other day...If you could go back in time and give advice to your younger self, when would go and what advice would you give? I know that it's not possible to travel back in time, but if I could then I would go back to 1989. That was the year I graduate high school...I would tell my younger self to pursue her first love of the arts (directing and film) instead of going to a fashion school....I wouldn't travel back in time and change the past, I would just give her some advice and tell her to listen to her heart... I know that if you were to change the past it would create what is called a paradox...It could alter your future in a way that makes it worse....but giving advice isn't changing the past....What would you do? Just something to think about...As for the pictures....the one of Jeremy looking at a statue is from his twitter account...You know something??? Since he has joined the social media life got a little more interesting....He's always posting something funny or interesting about what he's doing or what people have said about him....I love it!! Course then again...I do love this man!!! He makes life better, at least mine, by being here....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment