Friday, November 21, 2014

One new photo of Jeremy!!!


 
Good Morning!!! So far a decent enough morning...I am coughing my head off right now and I really hate it....All this coughing gives me a flipping headache...I finished class early because all I had to do was do the discussion posts....I had to fix my typos in my script and hand it in....I deleted the one I handed in yesterday and just fixed the typos and handed it in again....Guess I was typing too fast yesterday and didn't catch all the typos...I have to go up to the college today and see if the Professor for the acting class is there so that I can talk to him....He never did get back to me though email....It's getting me a bit depressed too....I really want to do the assignment and do it well....I wanted to use actors in it instead of just my friends....Looks as though I may have to use my friends instead...We shall see what happens today.....Only one photo today....It was taken when he went to the Chiltern Firehouse a few nights ago....Still looking HOT and SEXY as ever too....I love that smile of his and it makes my day to see it on his handsome face again....I'm glad to see he is happy for now....He's doing what he loves and that's a great thing for him....I am going to sit down and read the script for Kill The Messenger....I have the site that they post the scripts on during awards season and it has the script from this movie on it....I want to have it printed out so that I can read it but may not do that....I think I can read a script that is 141 pages long on the computer....So long as I take a break every now and then....During Thanksgiving break or Winter break is when I'll read it....Got nothing else to do during that time off...*shrugs and laughs*...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment